Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Send Ants Marching with Cinnamon EO!

As usual in Arkansas, this winter has been wet and muddy. Just when the yard starts to dry up, we get more rain. An unfortunate side effect is a line of marching ants along our window sills, walls, doors, floors and even kitchen cabinets!! 
Yuck! 
These little guys can multiply fast! Give them a teeny tiny crumb and suddenly a hundred of their buddies have joined the party! With the three little mess makers we have living here, there is no lack of crumbs! 


This is my go to concoction I use to rid the house of these little marching lines!
Cinnamon Bark essential oil (you can buy them here), water and a used Thieves Spray bottle.
Simply fill the Thieves Spray bottle with water and add 10 drops of Young Living Cinnamon Bark EO.
Shake and spray on location. It usually takes a few times to complete the job. 
You can literally see the ants start to die as you spray them. Not only does it take care of the current residents, but keeps more from joining the party.
How awesome is that!?!

I love that this is a non-toxic alternative to use in my home! I also love that I can successfully avoid nasty chemicals that have negative side effects on my family and pets! 

Not to mention, my house now has the delicious aroma of cinnamon throughout! Yummy!





To learn more about Young Living essential oils you can go here or here.

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you! 


2 comments:

  1. I'm getting Cinnamon Bark in my ER order next week and can't wait to try this on the ants that want to live inside with us :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Those ants won't know what hit them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...