Thursday, December 31, 2015

Moving Forward

New Year Personal Goals for 2016!


Photo credit- K-Love Morning Show

Each year around this time, most people start thinking of goals and aspirations for the new year. 
Some want to accomplish, let go, learn, do or move towards or away from something.

I want to Move Forward.


"If you can't fly, then run.
If you can't run, then walk.
If you can't walk, then crawl.
But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward."
~Martin Luther King Jr.


We have lots of goals as a family like raising our little humans in the ways of the Lord, being an example we want our children to follow, developing them scholastically, spiritually, creatively, through personal character, in experiences and activities and so much more. 
Those are and will always be goals for our family.

We have a few exciting changes coming this year like having baby #4 and moving (Lord willing!) into a new house!

With family goals and happenings, it's easy for me to put my personal goals on the back burner. This year I have some big goals for myself. It's always scary to make big goals. I have learned so much about myself in the last year and a half and have grown into someone I never thought I could be.
While learning about leadership and personal development, I have realized there is a whole world open to me. A world I always told myself I wasn't good enough for.
Well…I am not believing those whispers of failure anymore. I will believe, trust and have faith that my God is bigger then any of my fears and HE alone has the power to grow and mold me into the person He wants me to become. I want to be used by God and have the ability to abundantly help others.

In order to be used by God, I know I need to Move Forward. Release the lies and trust God. 
Here are a few of my personal goals for this upcoming year…

Get Moving and Active 
- Exercise, walk more, play more, dance more.

I'm pregnant, having a baby this year and need to keep up with all these little ones...this one is a must! 

Keep Moving Spiritually 
- Read the bible in a year, memorize the word more, be in prayer and write more.

I have never stuck with reading the whole bible in one year. Praying I will be determined to stick with it this year. 

Keep The Creativity Moving!
-Craft more, create more with the kiddos, blog more, use my fancy camera more and improve my photography skills.

Creativity is my passion! This is my place to recharge and express myself. It is 100% crucial for my sanity.

Keep Moving Toward my YL Business Goals 
- Continue to educate myself while educating others and stay connected to my team to help them move forward in their health goals.

I LOVE helping others find natural wellness and health! Praying I keep my momentum and reach my personal goals for my business as we work toward bringing my husband home from his job.

Keep Moving Toward More Ways to Serve and Support Others
-Support ministries we are passionate about, seek out more serving opportunities, and serve more at our church. 

We'd love to have the ability to support more ministries and those in need this year! Get more involved in our church.

Move Into a New House! 
-Sell our current house and find our next home.

Please, please, please….pretty please!!!!!!! Yeess, I am desperate!

Keep Focused on Moving Forward 
- Stay focused and make a vision board for goals.

This is still in the works…I'll keep you up to date on how I manage staying focused! ;)

~~~~~~

"Trust in Him at all times, you people: pour out your hearts to Him, for God is our refuge." -Psalm 62:8

"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."  -Isaiah 40:29-31

"So do not fear, for I am with you: do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you: I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10

~~~~~~

What are some of your goals for the New Year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...