Friday, August 30, 2013

Seek and Find- God's Creation

We have been learning about creation in history. So as a bonus activity I decided it would be fun to do a Seek and Find of Things God Made!



I made the checklist in word and decided to use outlines of clip art to save on color ink. Then I just colored them in to add the color. I am very frugal when it comes to using ink in a crazy sort of way!  
I put the printout inside a clear page protector so we could reuse it later.
Oh, and the clipboard is from the Dollar Store....I LOVE that place!


Here is the word PDF if you are interested in doing this seek and find with your kiddos!

The kids had a lot of fun with this activity. We used their binoculars they made a couple weeks ago to look for the things on the checklist.



Do you see my sad little garden in the above picture? Sigh....
Between the heat and this pregnancy that is what is left.
Next year will be better!



It was a lot of fun watching them!


 
 Checking off what they found.



 We had to search a bit, but finally found this little guy under a brick in the garden.



Brooklyn wanted to check off some on her checklist too!



 Walking to the front yard to find some flowers


Looking at the flowers that God made.



I had to get a creative shot with these beautiful pink and white flowers!
I am always amazed at how much detail God put into His creation!



All checked off!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...